It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
It is a very special episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show as we reach the milestone of Episode 100! For the special occasion, we brought on Chris Matthieu, the original host of the show, for the first half hour as we talked about the past 100 episodes of news, our favorite memories and where the show is going.
We, meaning Patrick and I, also brought the latest copyright news including updates from The Pirate Bay trial, a delay in the controversial New Zealand law and much more.
All in all, there were twelve stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- Prosecutors Amend the Charges in The Pirate Bay Trial
- New Zealand Postpones Controversial New Law
- Eminem Sues Hist Label Over Digital Royalties
- More in the Kindle 2 Controversy
- Plastic Wishbones Earn Copyright Protection
- And Many more…