It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
It was a crazy week for copyright news with updates from all around the content industry including music, video games, books and more. From Coldplay to John Waters, from Bratz Dolls to the Beverly Hillbillies, it was a week to remember.
All in all, there were fourteen stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- Coldplay Gets Sued for Copyright Infringement
- Bratz Dolls May Go Bye-Bye
- Getty Images Threatens Webmasters
- LEGOs Hit an IP Roadblock
- Beverly Hillbillies-Themed BBQ Restaurant Gets Smacked
- And Many more…