It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
It is the first week for our new co-host Patrick O’Keefe. It’s a special show not only because he is on it, but because it will be the last show for at least one week as I’ll be in the Netherlands starting tomorrow.
All of that aside, it was a very big week for copyright news with a new business model for video, a potential assassination, more international news on “Three Strikes” and news from the wrestling world.
All in all, there were thirteen stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- Myspace and Viacom Seek to Profit from Pirated Videos
- Anti-Pirate Crusader Shot and Killed
- Three Strikes Wins and Loses
- iPhone Subway App Stripped for Copyright Violation
- John Cena Sued Over Theme Song
- And Many more…