It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
It was another wild week for copyright news with some of our ongoing plots reaching a conclusion this week, at least for now. We also have updates on many of the ongoing cases including Real/MPAA case, the University of Oregon subpoena saga and much more.
All in all, there were sixteen stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- Orphan Works Bill Dies a Slow Death
- Royalties Unchanged, iTunes “Saved”
- Blizzard Wins Big Bucks in WOW Lawsuit
- Lessig’s “Free Culture” Book Available with DRM
- Director Recruits Army to Upload Fake Torrents
- And Many more…