It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
It was a slam-packed show this week with stories from all over the world and updates to a lot of the ongoing copyright sagas.
All in all, there were eighteen stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- Fair Use Must Be Weighed When Filing a DMCA Notice
- The Pirate Bay Fights the Italian Blockade
- Comcast Gets Scolded for P2P Throttling
- Disney’s Copyright in Mickey May be in Trouble
- Pirate Video Game Toy Lands Seller in Jail
- And Many more…