It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
It was a big week for the podcast as we had to condense a massive linkroll with over 43 items into a list we could cover in just an hour. It wasn’t easy, but it was entertaining.
All in all, there were sixteen stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- Two Controversial IP Bills Get Fused into One
- Redlasso Shuts Down Blogger Service After Lawsuit
- Hasbro Sues Scrabulous Makers
- UK Cracks Down on File Sharing
- Paul Simon Goes After a Clockmaker
- And Many more…