It is a very special episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show as we have an interview with Patrick O’keefe, the owner of the iFroggy Network and the author of the new book “Managing Online Forums“. He graciously sat down with us for the first thirty minutes and told us about the book and about managing legal and copyright issues when dealing with online communities.
In addition to that, we had a shortened version of the news, 12 stories in all. including news about J.K. Rowling, The Pirate Bay and even Yoko Ono.
So, to help me sense of it all, I sat down with Chris Matthieu from Numly and we tore through the week’s copyright happenings with our usual mix of news, views and abuse.
This week’s stories include:
- J.K. Rowling Meets a Fan in Court
- Facebook Gives Away Key Witness in The Pirate Bay Trial
- Cindy Mcain, Lonely Planet and Fox News all Hammered by Plagiarism Allegations
- Assassin’s Creed Kills Itself with Bad DRM
- Yoko Ono Goes After the Movie “Expelled”
- And Many more…
Let us know what you think of the interview segment and if we should do more of these in the future!