It was a slower week last week in copyright news but there was still plenty going on including a wide array of news from the EU, several new lawsuits and more than a few updates to old ones.
So, as always I sat down with Chris Matthieu from Numly to discuss those stories and more with our usual mix of news, views and abuse.
This week’s stories include.
- UK File Sharers Face Bans from ISPs
- EU Looks to Copyright Reform
- Business Software Alliance Settles Two Lawsuits
- iParadigms Lawsuit to be Dismissed
- Web Sheriff Recruits The Village People to Target The Pirate Bay
- And Many more…