It’s another Monday and that means, in addition to my usual post at the Blog Herald, it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
As usual, I sat down with Chris Matthieu from Numly to discuss the past week in copyright news, views and abuse.
All totaled, the show had seventeen stories, including the following:
- New Copyright Legislation Proposed
- The MPAA Finds Itself on the Wrong End of a DMCA Notice
- Canadian Musicians Propose Monetizing P2P
- Updates to the OINK, Second Life and Other Cases
- Donald Duck Talks Music Piracy
- And Many more…