It’s Friday again and that means it’s time for yet another 7-in-7!
This is the copyright news wrap-up that summarizes all of the latest news in just 7 minutes, saving you hours (or at least a few minutes) of time getting caught up on the latest news.
It’s a busy show this week and getting through all of the stories is going to be tough. We not only have a major settlement in a key fair use case, but this episode goes some strange place including talking about Justin Timberlake, Kanye West, and even the FCC.
All in all, this is one of the more interesting 7-in-7 videos I’ve done and this one literally came down to the last second because of it. (Ok, maybe it didn’t HAVE to but it did).
This week’s stories include:
- Fox News Settles Fair Use Case Over 9/11 Photo
- Appeals Court Upholds FilmOn Sanctions
- Justin Timberlake and Will.I.Am Sued over Damn Girl
- Spotify Responds to David Lowery’s Lawsuit, Kind Of
- Kanye West Sees Record-Breaking Piracy Levels Due to Exclusivity
- First Lawsuit Seeking to Block Sites in Australia Begin
- FCC Votes to Allow Third-Party Set-Top Boxes for Cable and Satellite TV
In the meantime, as always, I’d love your feedback on this format and any suggestions or advice you have to help make it great. I’m also getting back into the routine of posting other videos on my YouTube Channel so please subscribe, share, thumbs up and all of the other stuff you get asked to do there.
Have a great weekend and I will see everyone on Monday!