Friday Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
While the full show is still on hiatus while I work on finding a new permanent cohost, I have prepared yet another round of 7 copyright stories in 7 minutes to help keep you informed about what’s going on while not forcing you to listen to me talk to myself for an hour straight.
So what do you get in this second pint-sized episode? Just a complete refresher on last week’s copyright news to get you caught up and ready for this one. As with the previous episode, don’t expect a lot of commentary or criticism of the news, just the facts and moving on quickly to the next story.
Just the way busy people like it…
This week’s stories include:
- Marvel and Jack Kirby Estate Settle Copyright Termination Case
- SiriusXM Loses Key Round in Pre-1972 Sound Recordings Battle
- Judge Doesn’t Let James Bond Lawsuit Die
- Getty Images and Microsoft Head to Mediation Over Bing Image Widget
- Universal Music Follows Beastie Boys and Sues Monster Beverage
- Daily Mail and News Corp Settle Their Dispute
- New Zealand Votes and Kim Dotcom Loses