Tonight is an event literally four years in the making. A little old podcast that started four years ago is about to reach its 200th episode and I would like to invite you to join myself and Patrick O’Keefe as we host the 200th episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show tonight at 9 PM ET.
We’ll be having a lot of special guests over the course of the two-hour show including:
- Chris Mattieu: Founder of Numly and original host of the Copyright 2.0 Show
- Dave Tognotti: Vice President of Operations, and General Counsel at Monster Cable Products
- Lorelle VanFossen: From Lorelle on WordPress and BitWire Media.
- Dave Moyer: From Bitwire Media and the WordCast Podcast.
- Sara Hawkins: From Saving for Someday and an IP attorney (not to mention regular show listener).
Other guests will likely be dropping by and even you could be a part of the show if you want. Just come by the chatroom, linked above, 30 minutes before start time and let me know, I will be moderating the room under the name “Copyright20Show”.
For those who can’t make it, the edited version of the show will be uploaded on Tuesday, July 5th and available here on Plagiarism Today as well as the show’s TalkShoe page.
I hope to see you there tonight as we celebrate a major milestone as the little show that could reaches its 200th episode!