It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
It was a busy week for copyright news with a big win for the Pirate Party in Sweden, a big setback for the Pirate Bay, some updates on the RIAA trials closer to home and one of the strangest cases of image theft one can imagine.
All in all, there were thirteen stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- The Pirate Party Wins a Seat in the EU Parliament
- District Judge Rules Original Pirate Bay Judge Not Biased
- Jammie Thomas Suffers Some Setbacks
- Is Piracy Really What’s Hurting CD Sales?
- U.S. Family Seen Smiling in Prague Billboard
- And Many more…