It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
It was a bit of an update week this time with news on the MGA, Psystar and Wipeout cases as well as the usual updates on The Pirate Bay and a new controversy surrounding Last.FM
All in all, there were thirteen stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- Last.FM in a Gets Accused of Shady Dealings
- MGA Requests a Stay in Its Case
- Wipeout Lives on, So Does Lawsuit
- Does DRM Make us All Pirates?
- Emily the Strange and the Stranger Lawsuit
- And Many more…
(Note: There is an issue with the audio quality on my end of the line, nothing I could do would fix it but I am going to make sure it does not happen next week.)