It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
It was a busy week for copyright news with tons of great stories for you including updates on The Pirate Bay’s appeal, updates on the Jammie Thomas case, some FAIL from the Copyright Office and a creative solution by DJ Danger Mouse.
All in all, there were thirteen stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- The Pirate Bay’s Appeal Mired in Accusations of Bias
- Jammie Thomas loses, and then gains, counsel
- RealDVD Contradicts Themselves
- USCO Logjam Seems To Never End
- DJ Danger Mouse to Try and Sell You a Blank CD
- And Many more…