It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
It was a busy week for copyright news with the EU taking the lion’s share of the news. Not only did they smack down France, propose a radical cross-border copyright system they also created a halfway decent, albeit poorly named, online rights guide and took UK to task for not having a private copy exemption. All in all, pretty busy.
All in all, there were thirteen stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- The Apple/EFF Showdown Over Jailbreaking Draws a Crowd
- Mininova to Filter Copyrighted Works
- Pirate Party May Get Seat in EU Parliment
- Copyright Loses One of Its Greatest Friends
- Fox DMCAs Over Its Own Contest
- And Many more…