It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
It was a huge week for copyright news this week with the O.J. trial of copyright law, The Pirate Bay trial, reaching its conclusion, at least until the appeals get heard. We also get a sneak peek of the controversial ACTA treaty and perhaps the most unusual, though least effective, tax evasion strategy.
All in all, there were thirteen stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- The Pirate Bay Founders Found Guilty
- UK Said to Have the “Worst” Copyright Laws
- ACTA Goes Public
- Could Amazon Returns Brick Your Kindle?
- Copyright Your Name to Thwart the IRS… Or Not
- We Try to Restore Patrick’s Geek Card
- And Many more…
(Note: Due to an error with Libsyn, the podcast will show up in the player tomorrow.)