It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
It was a busy week for copyright news with a large amount of this week’s stories coming from overseas including China, Sweden, France and Germany. Still, there was plenty of news from the U.S. including another controversial Obama gift, a controversial FBI raid and an April Fool’s joke by The Pirate Bay.
All in all, there were eleven stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- Obama Gives the Gift of DRM
- FBI Tears Apart a Datacenter
- France Passes New File Sharing Law
- Game Developers As Charities
- The Pirate Bay’s April Fools Joke
- And Many more…