It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
It was a busy week for copyright news with the biggest story being one of the most uneventful: The Pirate Bay trial ending with no verdict expected until April 17. However, there are tons of other important stories this week including some controversial legislation in the U.S., Metallica pirating their own music, a new business model for Microsoft office and some of the strangest behavior in a trial I have ever heard of.
All in all, there were fourteen stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- The Pirate Bay Trial is Over, Verdict a Month Away
- New Legislation Seeks to Protect Government-Funded Research
- Metallica Pirates their Own Album
- Audio Watermarks Week to Identify Movie Cammers
- The Pirate Bay Reboots Downed Server… During Closing Arguments?
- And Many more…