It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
It was a crazy week for copyright news as the courts have revved back up and the lawyers are heading back into trials and hearings all across the globe. We have news from here in the states, the UK, Sweden, the EU and much more.
All in all, there were fifteen stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- RIAA Suffers a Setback on Damages
- Obama Poster Center of Copyright Controversy
- Young Pirates Get Gov’t Funds in Sweden
- Duck Hunt on the iPhone Draws Fire
- Microsoft Accused of Using Phantom Email DRM
- And Many more…