It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
It was another slow week for copyright news as the holidays shuttered most of the world’s courts and made it for a quiet week for lawsuits and legal action. Still, we have some major stories in the form of a new lawsuit, a few important figures entering the public domain and much more.
All in all, there were eleven stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- A Lawsuit Over Shared Passwords
- Ghandi and Popeye Enter the Public Domain
- Warner Vows to Fight Watchmen Ruling
- LittleBigPlanet Gets Some Lovey
- Anti-Piracy Legislation Written on Pirated Software
- And Many more…