It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
It was another wild week for copyright news with the RIAA taking more than a few bad lumps. Defeats in the courtroom, in the court of public opinion and abroad seem to cast their campaign against file sharers in a whole new light.
All in all, there were sixteen stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- Jammy Thomas Ruling Gets Overturned
- EU Parliament Strikes Down Three Strikes
- Senate Passes Stripped-Down RIAA Bill
- The Pirate Bay Wins in Italy
- Colleges Scratch Head of Textbook Sales Drop
- And Many more…