It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
Unfortunately, this week, technical difficulties kept me from being able to call in so it is another solo show for Chris. The good news is that those issues have been fixed and, next week, we should be back to normal.
However, it is still a great show with our usual mix of copyright news, views and abuse.
All in all, there were fourteen stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- Harry Potter is Banishes the Lexicon
- Spore Gets Slammed Over DRM Issues
- 4000 Takedowns Filed by Pro-Scientology Group
- The Pirate Bay Goes Silent
- Chinese Police Take Logo From Microsoft
- And Many more…