It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
It is an evacuation special as Chris takes the reigns while I an my wife head for higher, though apparently not much safer, ground. Still, it was a big week for copyright news with major developments to a lot of the ongoing stories.
All in all, there were sixteen stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- Jury Awards $100 Million to Mattel in Bratz Case
- YouTube Scores a Proxy Win
- Psystar Goes on Offensive Against Apple
- Scrabulous Goes Down Even More
- Artist Sends 73,000 Copyright Registration Forms
- And Many more…