It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
I am a bit late this week as a combination of a Diigo outage due to planned maintenance and me moving this site to a new host put me behind schedule, yet we pressed on, trying to convert all of this week’s copyright news into a bite-sized digest.
All in all, there were eighteen stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- Open Source Scores a Major Victory
- The RIAA Suffers a Pair of Defeats
- McCain Has a Bad Copyright Week
- The Record Industry Explores New Models
- Anti-Piracy Tool Gets Discovered, Then Pulled
- And Many more…