It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
It was once again another big week for copyright news as Chris and I struggle to condense it all down into a bite-sized one-hour podcast for your listening pleasure.
All in all, there were eighteen stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- DVR as a Service Gets Reprieve
- Plagiarizing Newspaper Gets Shut Down
- Italy Blocks The Pirate Bay
- The Record Industry Explores New Models
- Bavarian Mayor Gets Caught Plagiarizing
- And Many more…