It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
This is easily one of the strangest weeks in copyright news since we started the show with stories about Hannah Montana, Bratz Dolls, Michael Jackson and Abba.
We also have more formal copyright news from RedLasso, the RIAA, BREIN and many others.
All in all, there were seventeen stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including at least four that were good candidates for our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- RedLasso Gets a Cease and Desist
- Linking to Movies Nets a $4 Million Fine
- BREIN Targets Mininova
- Atari Promises to Kill PC Game Piracy
- The Web Sheriff Rounds Up a Gang of Deputies
- Hannah Montana in Dispute with Metal Band Lustra
- And Many more…