It was a dizzying week for copyright news, with dueling rulings abut the RIAA’s “making available” claim, lots of news from ISPs and even an appearance by the Man of Steel, it was a crazy week for those who follow intellectual property.
So, to help me sense of it all, I sat down with Chris Matthieu from Numly and we tore through the week’s copyright happenings with our usual mix of news, views and abuse.
This week’s stories include:
- Making Available Gets Several Days in Court
- Leadership Changes at Creative Commons and EMI
- ISPs Stand Up for their Customers
- Superman Returns Home to Creator
- Perez Hilton Tries New Litigation Tactic
- And Many more…