It was another wild week for copyright news. A bush staffer resigns over plagiarism allegations, the RIAA takes a pounding, the scots try to copyright the kilt and zombies work to devour an alleged derivative work.
All in all, it was one of the most humorous and upbeat weeks for copyright news. Yet it was also one of the busiest, with stories coming from every field.
So, to make sense of it all, I sat down with Chris Matthieu from Numly to discuss those stories and more with our usual mix of news, views and abuse.
This week’s stories include:
- White House Aide in Plagiarism Row
- The RIAA Could Be Sued By Its Own Artists
- The Record Industry Loses a Strong of Court Rulings
- Site Encourages Public Domain Donations
- Zombie Video Game Maker Sued By Zombie Movie Makers
- And Many more…
Also note, you can find the Zombie Survival Quiz, mentioned in the show, here.[audio:http://boxstr.com/files/1231141_phjtr/copyright20eps48.mp3]