It is Monday and that means, in addition to my usual column at The Blog Herald, it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
It has been yet another fully week for copyright news including updates from three continents and a special, perhaps unwanted, “appearance” by Gene Simmons of KISS fame.
All in all, it was a somewhat slower week and it lacked a good core theme, but there were a lot of important updates and easily one of the wildest “strange” stories we have ever reported on.
So, as always I sat down with Chris Matthieu from Numly to discuss those stories and more with our usual mix of news, views and abuse.
This week’s stories include.
- Barack Obama Finds Himself in a Controversy
- Adobe Talks DRM in Flash Files
- Yahoo! “Censors” The Pirate Bay
- RIAA Racketeering Lawsuit Suffers Setback
- The RIAA Links Terrorism and Murder to Piracy
- And Many more…