As usual, I sat down with Chris Matthieu from Numly to discuss the past week in copyright news, views and abuse. This week was a whirlwind week, with eighteen stories covering a wide spectrum of topics from all over the online copyright landscape.
This week’s stories include.
- AT&T Talks About Copyright Filtering
- The RIAA’s Existence Called Into Question
- The UK Loses Pandora, but Might Gain CD Ripping
- Trent Reznor is Frustrated at the Price of Free Music
- A Metaphysical School Gets into a Copyright Row
- And Many more…