This year is starting off very well for me as we are only seven days into the New Year and, already, one of my predictions has come true.
I feel as if I cheated now…
Regardless, it is a Monday, that means it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show, the first one of 2008.
As usual, I sat down with Chris Matthieu from Numly to discuss the past week in copyright news, views and abuse.
All totaled, the show had eighteen stories, including the following:
- Sony BMG Goes DRM-Free on Some Songs
- EU Looks at DRM Interoperability
- Japan Looks at Watermarking
- A DRM Nightmare Comes True
- Baidu Wins Where Yahoo! China Lost
- And Many more…