First off, to those who are celebrating, Happy Christmas Eve! I hope that you are having a wonderful holiday and enjoying the time away from work.
However, holiday aside, it is still Monday and, as usual, that means it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show. Thanks to an extreme sense of dedication, the lack of a social life and the miracle of forward posting in WordPress, we will not miss a beat this holiday season.
As usual, I sat down with Chris Matthieu from Numly to discuss the past week in copyright news, views and abuse.
All totaled, the show had seventeen stories, including the following:
- TorrentSpy Destroys Evidence and Then Gets Destroyed
- Perez Hilton Gets Banned… Twice.
- Microsoft Gets Sued For Copying Office XP Manuals
- The Simpsons Test Fair Use
- Did McDonald’s Lift Art from Trent Reznor?
- And Many more…