It’s another Monday, albeit a more festive one, and that means, in addition to my usual post at the Blog Herald, it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
As usual, I sat down with Chris Matthieu from Numly to discuss the past week in copyright news, views and abuse.
All totaled, the show had seventeen stories, including the following:
- The Record Industry Calls Me An Infringer
- The Canadian DMCA is proposed
- TV Networks Use Bittorrent to their Advantage
- Best Buy Apologizes for Unwarranted Cease and Desist Letters
- The Grinch Strikes Again…
- And Many more…