It is Monday again and that means, in addition to my usual post at the Blog Herald, it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
As usual, I sat down with Chris Matthieu from Numly to discuss the past week in copyright news, views and abuse.
All totaled, the show had fifteen stories, including the following:
- France To Start Cutting Access for Downloaders
- Marvel and DC Comics Unite Their Powers
- Bittorrent Trackers Say Goodbye to LeaseWeb
- Mark Cuban Wants to Block File Sharers
- Anti-Pirate Organization Allegedly Plagiarizes from a “Pirate” blog
- And Many more…