It is Monday again and that means, in addition to my usual post at the Blog Herald, it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
As usual, I sat down with Chris Matthieu from Numly to discuss the past week in copyright news, views and abuse.
All totaled, the show had sixteen stories, including the following:
- Warner Music Kisses the Ring of Apple
- Prince Challenges The Pirate Bay to a Duel
- Canada Not Longer Targets Personal File Sharing
- Cox and Comcast Under Fire For Net Neutrality
- OJ Simpsons Accused of Stealing Something Else
- And Many more…