It’s Monday again and it’s time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show. This one was plagued by some minor technical glitches in getting the show live, but all of the kinks have been worked out and we are now locked and loaded for another week’s worth of copyright news, views and abuse as brought to you by myself and Chris Matthieu, the founder of Numly.
All totaled, the show had sixteen stories, including the following:
- MPAA Takes on Two More Video Sites
- Demonoid Goes Down, Then Come Back UP
- iPhones Get Bricked by Apple Update
- Ethics Group Tackles Google on Copyrights
- Download Your Own Children’s Copyright Activity Book
- And Many more…