Another weekend down, another Monday and time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show. As usual, the show brings you yet another collection of copyright news stories, views and abuse as brought to you by myself and Chris Matthieu, the founder of Numly.
All totaled, the show had sixteen stories, including the following:
- The Pirate Bay Turns the Tables
- Media Defender’s Bad Month Continues
- The Head of the USCO Supports the DMCA
- That Ramones Head to Court
- Ad Blocking Becomes a Copyright Issue
- And Many more…