It’s Monday again and that means it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 show. It was a busy week this week and it’s another show that is bursting at the seams with the latest copyright news, views and abuse.
All totaled, the show had fifteen stories, including the following:
- AllofMP3 owner gets cleared
- RIAA finds itself on the wrong end of a class action suit
- Facebook finally gets around to protecting its code
- SIIA sues a company for passing around news clips… internally
- Free, legal, movies available by BitTorrent!
- And Many more…