It’s Monday again and that means it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show. This week the VOIP Gods smiled upon Chris and I as we were able to conduct the entire episode without as much as a hitch.
As is usual, we complete our trifecta by discussing the RIAA, Youtube and the MPAA over the course of the podcast as we covered the following news items:
- The Pirate Bay’s finances get looked at
- Suprnova is about to make a return
- Woman records a few seconds of Transformers, could face jail time
- A brief history of modern music plagiarism
- Photoshopper gets flustered at Something Awful
- And Many more…