Happy Monday everyone. It’s time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show. However, due to a problem with Gizmo Project and SIP phone service, we were unable to get Chris Matthieu on the line. Sadly, our back up, Skype, had inadequate call quality for recording.
So, it’s another episode where I fly solo. It’s a short one, less than thirty minutes, but it covers many topics from the past week in copyright news including:
- Mom sues Universal Music over DMCA notice
- More info on the YouTube anti-piracy application
- An update on the Facebook lawsuit
- The strange tale of Beyonce’s tumble
- Snocap feels the Pandora love
- And Many more…