It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
It was a busy week for copyright news and, though the U.S. was surprisingly quiet on that front, the EU stepped up in spades giving us more Pirate Bay Fodder, a copyright extension and a new study that has turned some heads.
All in all, there were thirteen stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- The Pirate Bay Judge Accused of Bias
- EU Passes a 20-year Copyright Extension on Musical Works
- Australia Puts a TV Dispute to Bed
- Are Pirates the Best Customers?
- The One Copyrighted Work No One Wants to Register
- And Many more…