It is Monday again and that means that it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
It was another wild week for copyright news with some major updates to ongoing dramas and a strange college theme for some reason. We also have news from all over the world, including Sweden and Denmark, as well as some interesting copyright viewpoints.
All in all, there were fifteen stories this week including news from all over the copyright world including our “Weird Story of the Week”.
This week’s stories include:
- Search Engine Cache Ruled Legal
- Psystar Case Takes a Detour
- Sweden Introduces New Copyright Legislation
- Colleges Spend Big Bucks to Fight Piracy
- Musician Has Own Work Taken Down
- And Many more…